Thanks to Our NAMI Members, Donors, and Friends
Our work and costs are supported through Memberships, donations, and the generous sponsors of our events and publications. We invite you to join NAMI Buffalo & Erie County, or make a donation. Did you know you can honor or remember a loved one with your donation?
Other ways that NAMI friends can help us:
- Make NAMI Buffalo & Erie County your "Donor Choice" when you pledge to United Way or the State Employees Federated Appeal (SEFA) annual fund drives.
- Check with your employer to see if they offer a donation matching program and submit your support for a matching donation.
- Name NAMI Buffalo & Erie County as your charity of choice to merchants who offer a percentage of sales to named charities. Examples include Amazon Smile, Target, Lord & Taylor and others where you may shop regularly. Then, every purchase you make brings a small contribution to us, generally or on special event shopping days.
- Ask if your religious or social organization makes donations to nominated charities. Many do, and it takes little paperwork or effort! These may include churches, veterans organizations, and others.
- If your place of work has employee events like a "Dress Down Day" or "Jeans for Charity" type of event, submit for NAMI Buffalo & Erie County to receive the proceeds.
- There are many other creative ways to support our work: hold a benefit yard sale or game night, collect and return bottles for proceeds to us.
Do you have another idea? Let us know!